Thursday, December 23, 2010

hey, dark skinned...

       All photos copywritten and reserved by Kenita and Karina (:P). That means: no stealing!
                             go here for more: http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinavoitioulevich/
                                                            
Came up with a strategic, insane & bloody stupid idea to paint myself in black oil paint and listen to Karina when she decided to finger paint my face in mustard and ketchupy colors (yellow & red paint). I spent, oh I don't know, about two days in the shower taking it all off. The ends justified the means though because I really like how the pics came out :)

Yay to collaborative efforts and chafing body scrubbings that left me raw-skinned after the shoot! Shall I learn from my pain!? (I'm not a masochist, I keep telling you guys this!) Probably not! This shit looks too cool to not try again.

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

beautiful!

InnyVinny said...

They came out fantastic. More...MOAR I SAY!!!

Nadia said...

OOOOhhh man, these photos are just incredible! Beautiful... Amazing ... WOW! xxx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!
all i can say is wow!! i was waiting an update and wow i am just blown away by your beauty and the style of the photography(:

Anonymous said...

amazing....your skin even though it oil paint its just wow so beautiful, i do hope you try it again though

Amy T said...

these pictures are beautiful. the black paint and the bright colours look wonderful. lovely photography!

having raw skin is worth it when the pics turned out like this!

Anonymous said...

this pics just came out amzingly! i love them! and also the shoots you did in the newer post...thank you for the nice message you left on my blog i really appreciate it...you just gave me some inspiration for drawing! thanks hugs

Unknown said...

holy wow these are so beautiful!

I am Khatu said...

love this set of photos!

Orchid said...

these are cool shots...great work.

A La Mode said...

Wow, this is amazing!

http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

bloggerprofie said...

Amazing photos! How the heck did you get all that oil paint off! I got a tiny blob on my arm this morning and it spread everywhere and was such a pain to get off! I guess we have to suffer in the name of art :)

Anonymous said...

Super cool and creative.